You may still place an order online.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of the dealer purchase order form, the term and conditions, or price sheets.
☛ Thank you for your patience while our web server is being repaired! In the meantime, feel free to shop below. ☚
Big Bear Tools is a Canadian wholesaler of high-quality edge tools and related products, including pruners, axes, arborist gear, and sharpening equipment.
With the Notch TriBloc standard sling the Triple Thimble allows you to add friction at the rigging point or run two lines separately. Run your line through more than one hole of the Triple Thimble to reduce the forces on the rigging point, make controlling the load easier, and do it all without rope-on-rope friction.
[tab name=Technical Specs"]
• Standard 16’ sling constructed of Samson’s ¾” 12 strand low stretch Tenex hollow braid
• Anchor sling spliced by the splicing experts at Rope Logic
• Triple hole thimble that adds friction in the rigging system to the top of the tree, thus adding safety by reducing rigging point stress, compared to a system that uses a block or pulley
• The rigging line can be woven through the three holes for its maximum friction, or fewer holes for less friction.
• Staggered hole pattern offers new options for tandem rigging
• Pair up with Notch Port-a-wrap for those heavy loads; always know your safe working loads of your system
• WLL = 2,200lbs
• Max running rope = ¾”
|Strand count||12 Strand|
|WLL||2200 lbs ( 9.7 kN )|
|Manufacture part number||SPLICING|
|Country of manufacture||US|
Big Bear Tools
Please enjoy our temporary home while we build a new website!
Dealers, for ordering questions, contact us below.
Use the magnifier in the top-right corner to search products.